APPLY HERE for the A.Y. 2018/2019
The III edition of MADAS (2018/2019) will start at the end of August 2018. Lessons and seminars will be over by end of May 2019.
The call for APPLICATION will be open on January 10th 2018. Please consider the following deadlines to submit applications:
I ROUND APPLICATION: 10 January – 28 February 2018
- Interviews: March 2018
- Notification of Admission: not later than 10 April 2018
- Full Registration: not later than 30 April 2018
II ROUND APPLICATION: 10 April – 31 May 2018
- Interviews: June 2018
- Notification of Admission: not later than 15 June 2018
- Full Registration: not later than 10 July 2018
Late applications (subject to availability): 1 July – 30 July 2018
- Interviews: July 2018
- Full Registration within 15 days from the Notification of Admission
Applications are open to anyone holding or being close to obtaining a Bachelor Honors degree (4 years ) or Master Degree (Laurea Specialistica for students in Italian universities) in the following disciplines: Economics, Management, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Engineering, and Computer Sciences.
- Applicants not yet holding the above title by the time of the application must be in a position to receive it not later than beginning of the I term of the program (first week of October 2018).
- Foreign applicants with not less than 3 years documented professional experience will be also considered.
In order to apply, please, make sure you have the following required documents in pdf, png or jpg format:
1. A copy document of identification
This can be a scanned version of a document of identification.
2. A curriculum vitae
It is not required to follow any particular standard to prepare your CV but the emphasis should be on academic records and professional achievement in data science, economics and related fields. Please include and underline clearly your contacts: email, phone number and/or skype.
3. University transcript
The official university transcript of your undergraduate or Bachelor studies, either in English or Italian, which includes:
- the list of all completed coursework
- the number of credits/hours for each course
- grades and dates of the exams
- current or final “grade point average” over the scale used by your institution (e.g 8.1/10 for an
average mark of 8.1 over a maximum of 10)
- the final grade obtained upon completion of the studies, if these have been completed.
If your institution does not provided an English or Italian written document of this type, please note that at the time of the application we also accept a provisional certificate of your making. However, upon enrollment you will be asked to provide official documents.
Other certificates, such as Master’s degrees you already hold, or any other professional title you think appropriate to include for evaluation, can be uploaded as item 6 below.
4. A motivation letter not longer than 1 page
5. A letter of recommendation from a faculty member of your institution of provenience or – for professionals – from a representative of your company.
6. Any other document considered useful for the evaluation
These are optional and include, for instance, Master’s degrees you already hold or any other professional or academic title you think appropriate to include for evaluation.
The Selection Committee wil invite applicants for an interview at the Collegio or, upon request, on Skype.
Full Registration must include payment of Registration Fees (€300) and the I Instalment (€1.500). If accepted candidate fails to fully register by the above deadlines, the application will not be validated.
Notification of Admission
The Selection Committee will evaluate each application on the basis of the supporting documentation provided by the applicant. The evaluation outcome will be notified in a letter signed by the Director via mail according to the above deadlines.
For further information about the course and the application process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
TUTION FEES AND WAIVERS
Annual tuition fees for the program are € 6,000 to be paid in three instalments as follow:
- I Instalment (Full Registration): € 1.500 upon acceptance of admission – non refundable
- II Instalment: € 2.500: not later than November 30th 2018
- III Instalment: € 2.000: not later than February 15th 2019
MADAS is proud to offer 2 TUITION WAIVERS to be assigned to candidates with outstanding profile. Admission to the MADAS Program is independent of the award of any scholarship or tuition waiver.
Each tuition waiver will cover 2/3 of the fee (€ 4.000). The pre-requisites for the tuition waiver will be published soon.